1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Wright....Channel Partner Discounts

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dfor, Jul 27, 2005.

1. dfor

dfor LawnSite Senior Member

Has anyone here used the Channel Partner Discounts when buying a Wright mower. I'm thinking about buying a 52" Wright Velke mower. If so, were there any other costs other than what is listed on their website? (ie; from your dealer) Is it as simple as ordering it online and picking it up at the dealer?

2. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Never used it. My dealer I am the go to guy to talk to so I get mine for $100 over what he paid. Since I do demos for him when he is in a pinch.

3. lawn and stump

lawn and stump LawnSite Member

I bought 3 sentars in 3 different years in the winter program. I did the research on the mower and picked it out. My dealer was about 1 hr away and did't have a demo anyway to look at. I will be ordering another 25hp 61" this Dec and selling my oldest Sentar 2 next spring. It will have about 500 hrs on it and it will be in very good condition. But my accountant said we need to depreciate a new one.