1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Wright Finally changed their web site!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scag36, Jul 15, 2007.

1. scag36

scag36 LawnSite Member

i was just looking at the new wright web site check out the stander rh its nice i just bought the sentar sport rh 48" 19hp should be coming on monday...will post pics....www.wrightmfg.com

2. outlaw1960

outlaw1960 LawnSite Senior Member
    from denver

I would like to see the new Z in person. The dealer in my area does'nt have one yet

3. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Its about TIME!

4. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

wow, is that an ugly site now. They should have just updated the old one a bit.

The links at the top are ridiculous. Sideways text up there. I bet it doesnt look very good at 1600x1200.

5. DCE

DCE LawnSite Senior Member

Well it's about damn time!! I'll go check it out now...thanks for the heads-up.

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Sideways text and very small lettering its hard to read and navigate in my oppinion. A little more info though i guess.

7. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

Its still a very poor site if you ask me. While these guys just dont get it. The web design company they use must be family members. Lol