1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Wright Stander 48" for sale.....must go!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by JS Landscaping, Mar 8, 2007.

1. JS Landscaping

JS Landscaping LawnSite Member

Hey guys I have a wright stander 48" with the 17 horse kawi motor on it. Its got under 250 hours on it....brand new condition. Gained a lot of larger commerical contracts this year so I need to get rid of it because we dont have any use for it anymore...looking to pick up 2 60inch Zero turns, most likely going with 2 predator pro's......The stander is an awesome machine, great on hills, and leaves a beutiful cut...PM me or reply here if you are intereseted....Paid 5600 for it brand new...... make an offer....

2. WildRidge

WildRidge LawnSite Member

Do you have any pictures of the mower? I'm interested!

3. JS Landscaping

Not at the moment but I can definatly get them for you. Machine is pretty much brand new, never abused. I ran it personally. I wouldnt be getting rid of it, but due to the aquisision of a company I picked out about 12 med-large 2-8acre a piece accounts....so cutting with a 48" just isnt cutting it.lol..I will definatly get pictures posted asap! thanks for looking!

4. WildRidge

WildRidge LawnSite Member

Sounds good thanks!

5. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Does it have the fairly new quick height adjustment?

6. JS Landscaping

Still for sale, make an offer, must go this week!

7. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

hi 2000 cash asap. i can come anytime asap for it. let me know if yes im me a phone number to set it up.

8. turfsolutions

turfsolutions LawnSite Senior Member

Well does it?

9. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

Will trade for a 60" ztr?

10. GreenN'Clean

GreenN'Clean LawnSite Bronze Member

Does the stander have any effects on the lower back i just had surgery and was thinking of picking a stander up but was concerned about re injuring my back again and don't want that to happen again