1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

Wright Stander Hydraulics

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by ferris_1972, Oct 2, 2007.

  1. ferris_1972

    ferris_1972 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 59

    Can anyone tell me where the bypass valves are on a 52'' Stander when I have to bleed the system when replacing the hydraulic oil. Thanks
  2. ferris_1972

    ferris_1972 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 59

    I am assuming they are the small screws on the side of the pump but just need to make sure.
  3. mcduff48

    mcduff48 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 96

    On the back of each pump there is a valve nut with a screw through it. Turn each counter clockwise one turn to open the by-pass. Make sure you don't take the valve all the way out and when you close it don't "crank down" on it. Just snug it down. You won't distort the valve seat that way. :usflag:

Share This Page