Matt Shannon

LawnSite Member
so this is my first post here and I'm sure there's probably something similar to this post somewhere on this site but don't know how to navigate through it to find it so I'll just post my own.

I have a wright Stander intensity 36 in aerocore and I cannot get it to cut even. I've tried everything that I can think of. it always cuts low on the left side especially when you take a turn. I tried to compensate for that by lifting the left side higher but all that did was make it worse.
if there's anybody anywhere that has any knowledge or that can help me in any way please do help. Here's a list of what I've already done to the lawn mower to try to make it level.
1) new blades
2) new belt
3) new spindles
4) new pullies
5) new tires
6) I have a mulch kit on it
7) I have tried all different blades
8) the level measurement from the blade tip to the floor it is the same on both sides and in the center
9) I have adjusted the pitch with in 1/16 of an inch
10) I have adjusted the blades side by side with in 1/16 of an inch
11) I have tried putting the thicker spacers on the top of the blade and I've tried it on the bottom of the blade
12) the rear tires pressure is at 18 PSI and thats within 0.2 PSI
13) both tires have the same amount of tread
14) the front wheels do not seem to be bent or turn/spin unusual
15) it has been in the shop 3 x and all the measurements are fine
It is a very noticeable uneven cut, I've had four customers complain.
Does does anybody out there know what to do? Has this happened to anyone else? How did you fix it? I only have 200 hours on this mower I bought at the beginning of 2019. I don't recall hitting anything or running anything over. There's got to be someone out there that has been through this. I hope to get some responses, and please and thank you in advance.

Last edited:

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
Pics would be good, is it still under warranty? Check deck level on hard surface? Bearings in front wheels area loose/failing?

OP
Matt Shannon

Matt Shannon

LawnSite Member
Pics would be good, is it still under warranty? Check deck level on hard surface? Bearings in front wheels area loose/failing?

Front wheel bearings... I didn't think of that one. I'll keep you updated tomorrow after I check that. Thank you for your time and input. I'm working on some pictures as well.

OP
Matt Shannon

Matt Shannon

LawnSite Member
Okay this might be a dumb question, but is there anyway I can change the title of this thread? It's supposed to say "uneven" not "on even".

Turf Tracer

LawnSite Fanatic
Tracers had a recall many yrs ago because the scalp wheel bracket was welded on too low so the scalp wheel settings in the manual were off which resulted in what I posted above

Top Forums