1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Wright Stander??

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by John Gamba, Aug 3, 2005.

1. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Has wright changed anything on the stander for 05?? Like deck,clutch, speed ,Hp etcetera.
    John

2. John Gamba

from ct

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3. GLC51

GLC51 LawnSite Member

They have a new 32" model this year that's what I bought, as far as anything else I dont' know.

4. John Gamba

from ct

Thank you, I hope it works out for you. I'm kinda looking for a 52 23Hp. I heard they have a different deck???

John

5. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Yep new deck design. Self adjusting belt tensioner on the deck belts. Etc. I am deffently going to trade one of mine in for a new one.

6. John Gamba

from ct

Now your talking :waving: See i have a chance of getting alot of small props and thats where this machine was made for.
    John

7. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

Wright claimed that all of their Stander now have blade tip speed @ 19000 fpm!!! Is this real? including their low tip 48" deck?
    Also, as I 've been informed the speed forward of 52" & 61" is now 8.4 mph, if this is true, this thing is very very fast to mow across properties, considering its weight 750 # which is lot lighter than eXmark 52" lazer hp 's 1103#

8. John Gamba

from ct

Yup-------------------