1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Wright Stander

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lowe Mowing, Nov 26, 2005.

1. Lowe Mowing

Lowe Mowing LawnSite Member

I bought myself a 19 hp 52" Wright Stander with electric start 2 years ago. I have put 500 hours on it so far and I am looking to sell it because I am going to purchase one of the new RH Wright Standers. If I bought it for a little over 6000, how much do you think I should be able to get out of it. It runs fine, a couple scratches, cuts well and I was just wondering what the pros think I should be able to get out of it. Any feedback would make my day.....thanks fellow money makers.

2. milo

milo LawnSite Bronze Member

sround me you would be lucky to get 2000.00 for it. i have one and no one here likes them or runs them. they are built tuff but not fun to use

3. Andersonlawnscape

Andersonlawnscape LawnSite Member

Noticed you were in muncie Indiana, I am actually looking to add a back up mower this winter and I would be very interested in the mower if you have any pictures go ahead and send them to my email, carhoclac23@yahoo.com, if not you can PM me wioth any info thanks

4. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I don't know exactly, but I'd try to recover at least 55-70 cents on the dollar from what you paid. Most I have seen go for around 3-4K for 1-2 year old models, depending on useage and hours.

5. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

i would think you could get 3500-4k. I sold an 04 with 350hrs this summer for $4k... I think that was a good deal for both parties.