Lawn Care Forum banner

Wright zto vs exmark lazer

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  sjessen 
#1 ·
I’m currently have an exmark radius and a few Wright standers in my fleet. I’m looking to add a 60 inch and I’m wondering if anyone has opinions on the Wright zto over the exmark lazer. I like both machines that I have but haven’t found much on the Wright ZTO. I know lazers and awesome but looking for feedback.

#4 ·
I'm currently have an exmark radius and a few Wright standers in my fleet. I'm looking to add a 60 inch and I'm wondering if anyone has opinions on the Wright zto over the exmark lazer. I like both machines that I have but haven't found much on the Wright ZTO. I know lazers and awesome but looking for feedback.
I don't understand the zto thing
If you have a fleet of standers why have a z?

Unless it's for bagging which until recently there's no good option for standers...

If you need a bagging unit stay with your main brand (Wright)
Otherwise buy a bigger/faster stander like a ZK.

Toro and now scag have good options for stander vacation units
I wonder when wright will do that

#7 ·
I don't understand the zto thing
If you have a fleet of standers why have a z?

Unless it's for bagging which until recently there's no good option for standers...

If you need a bagging unit stay with your main brand (Wright)
Otherwise buy a bigger/faster stander like a ZK.

Toro and now scag have good options for stander vacation units
I wonder when wright will do that
I have standers and sit downs. They both have their pros and cons and I like them both. Just can't find much info on the Wright sit down

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.