• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Writing lettes w/QB or Qexpress

carlriv

LawnSite Member
I need to write a spring letter to all my customers. I would like to include job descripitions from qexpress. I have the standard version, & QB Pro. How do I go about doing this? Do I need a different version of Qexpress?

OP
carlriv

carlriv

LawnSite Member
In Qexpress I have listed jobs for each customer. They range from Lawn mowing to mulch, cleanups, fertilizer etc. I would like to write a letter that lists the jobs that I have scheduled for each customer...... A letter that basically says

Hello Mr/Mrs customer.
happy spring, this season we have you scheduled for
A
B
C
D
E
Jobs
Thank you.

lost mountain

LawnSite Member
I'm sorry...it took me a little while to remember that QXpress is the Allocet software (which I don't have) that works with Quickbooks (which I do have).

In looking around the Allocet website in the Techknowledge section, I did come across this "How to do an upsell letter" which is filtering customers who do not have X service (job description). It does seem to me that you'd go about creating you're desired letter in similar fashion in creating a Memorized Filter List. Check this if you haven't already:

http://www.alocet.net/alocet/alocet...nowledge.Techknowledge&id=319&sFilter=QXpress

Otherwise I hope I didn't waste your time here...:confused:

Mark

MacLawnCo

LawnSite Bronze Member