• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

WTB: 32" commercial mower

nasdog30

LawnSite Member
Looking to purchase a 32" commercial mower - Scag Exmark Etc. located in Northern NJ. If anyone has something they are looking to part with give me a call 845-821-8845

OP
N

nasdog30

LawnSite Member
thanks for the info.... cut 5 smaller houses that have small fence openings and im sick of breaking out the 21" mowers. 33" is the fence openings. def need a 32".

TPS

LawnSite Senior Member
I have a BOP quick 32", but I dont think it will fit through a 33" gate. Their website says 34.5" wide. I will have to measure if you are interested, once all the snow melts and I can get to my shed.

Greg78

LawnSite Silver Member
I have a BOP quick 32", but I dont think it will fit through a 33" gate. Their website says 34.5" wide. I will have to measure if you are interested, once all the snow melts and I can get to my shed.
No need to measure I have the same mower and it will not fit through a 33" gate. The mower is 34.5 inches wide with the discharge deflector up :cry: :confused:really takes the appeal out of the mower with the almost 3" extra on the width when my Exmark TTHP 36" is only 36.5" wide.

Need to go with an Exmark or the like. I believe their 32" is only 32.5" wide with deflector up.

OP
N

nasdog30

LawnSite Member
not the first time ive heard an exmark is the only machine that will fit! but im def open if there are other machines out there!

thanks for the info!

whosedog

LawnSite Senior Member
not the first time ive heard an exmark is the only machine that will fit! but im def open if there are other machines out there!

thanks for the info!
I have an older 32"ransomes belt drive that I use for small gates;if I could find a reasonably priced used hydro I would sell it;am looking but haven't found anything yet.

brianslawncare

LawnSite Senior Member
i have a craftsman 33inch deck 12.5 briggs with a bagger and extra rear tires 3 speeds forward 1 reverse. looking to get 450.00.