WTB 36" Wright Stander Near Boston

MaloneyLandscaping

LawnSite Member
Hi I am looking to buy a newer low hour 36" Wright Stander Mower. I am in Boston, MA and will travel a reasonable distance if the price and machine are right. Will pay cash but also have a 8ft MM1 3 plug plow in excellent condition with brand new paint job and a 36" Scag walk behind with low hours that I am looking to get rid of to buy this mower. Let me know. Thanks!
Chris

OP
M

MaloneyLandscaping

LawnSite Member
Thanks for that. really appreciate it. I dont know how i missed it myself because i stalk cg daily haha. Emailing him as we speak......

OP
M

MaloneyLandscaping

LawnSite Member
Talked to the guy. Turns out its a 2006 with 1400 hrs on it for $3000. That seems like too much for me. Any suggestions on price vs the hours/years. Any help appreciated. Thanks

N.E.MCH

LawnSite Member
Well last Thursday or so I sold my 2004 Sentar 52" 23hp with 1260 hrs for 3000$ needed a few things but not much.......his is a stander 36 so that alone is worth less but he does have jrco equip soooooo I don't know....to me its too much but thats because I have zero use for a 36.....

TheBigGW

LawnSite Member
Try 4 seasons power equipment on route 18 in whitman near abington line. I bought a 36 new with 10 hours on it from him his leftover for 4200 last spring. give him a call food for thought...

OP
M

MaloneyLandscaping

LawnSite Member
Thanks! ill try them today