1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTB enclosed trailer

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by zmowingmaster, Feb 23, 2011.

1. zmowingmaster

zmowingmaster LawnSite Member

Looks like I didn't get approved for the 000 deal the trailer place by my house had (0 down.0 interst,0 payment for 3 month).
    Now my search will go to used.
    I am looking for a 7x14 enclosed trailer.willing to take a 6.5x12 also.
    I will be fitting two 36" mowers next to each other and a 52" wright behind them.
    The money is tight now,No snow in chicago for a long time.
    SO 1500 to 2000 is what I can dish out.
    Don't wanna be picky but a black trailer would be ideal.

2. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

No snow? We just got 30"! lol

I have a 7x14' haulmark enclosed, dual axle 2 tone white over black exterior.
    Can't go as low as $2k but willing to deal..

3. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

4. bolc5150

bolc5150 LawnSite Member

oops! guess you did see it. Trying to help. I know $$ is tight. I just sold my 3 yr. old 7x14 fo $2900 and put that down on a 7x16 v nose for $3900. Now, I need something to haul freakin mulch in. Can't buy a dump trailer at this point, tired of shoveling out of truck, renting a dump costs $100.00 day. Maybe trying to find a used 14' or 16' and shovel out of that. I use mainly pine needles, that's why im griping.

5. zmowingmaster

some mulch providers here will deliver the mulch for a minimal fee if you buy from them on a regular bases,see if yours does that too.Last year i was paying 20 bucks for a 5-10 yards of mulch delivered,don't know about this year

6. zmowingmaster

That trailer looks exactly like the one i priced out at the dealer.Unfortunatley,I don't have that much money to spend,.It is well worth it though.