1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Equiptment in SW Florida

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Borinquen7, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Borinquen7

Borinquen7 LawnSite Member

Hello, I am in the market for anything from a 36" to 52" Walk behind mower along w/ an open trailer, The trailer does not have to be massive just large enough for a mower up to 52"... I live in SW Florida( Cape Coral) I would like to stay local, I will even travel to the south east coat. I have a strict budget I don't have a ton of money but I do have cash. Also interested in other things for a lawn service bizz.... Thank you
    Once again ;
    local
    36" -52" walk behind Good Condition
    possible trailer

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. please contact via PM or phone. Thanks, Mike

2. Borinquen7

3. D & J Lawn Care

D & J Lawn Care LawnSite Member

i'm in tampa and have a 32toro walkbehind for 600 it's listed here with pictures if interested

4. christmas79

christmas79 LawnSite Member

Check your IM!!!!

5. Borinquen7

Thank you kindly D&J, I have to prospects I am gonna look at in the next few days,,,, I do wish you luck in your sale... I will keep you in mind just in case..

6. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

what year is that 32''toro in TAMPA?

7. D & J Lawn Care

D & J Lawn Care LawnSite Member

o4 i'm thinking it's posted with pictures somewhere in here very good shape and maintained