• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

WTB. Lawn Equipment In Nor-Cal

MowinginEureka

LawnSite Member
I have been looking for months on here for anything in my area, I cant find squat on here! Anyone selling anything within a few hours of Humboldt County or willing to ship? I'm looking for a pole chain saw, or an attachment chain saw for a Stihl Kombimotor. A side discharge walker mower deck thats at least a 42', preferably larger. Or looking for a ZTR, 48-56 inch (has to be able to fit in my 5X10 trailer). A 2-4 trimmer rack, a blower rack, a watercooler rack, and a hedgetrimmer rack. I have a large Parker vacuum to trade if anyone is interested.

OP
M

MowinginEureka

LawnSite Member
Been looking, its all crap, or its brands I dont really want. Im not going to drive 5 hours for a normal to over priced piece of equipment and then run it and find out its crap. Who wants to drive 5 hours one way for that?

Millers Lawn Care

LawnSite Member
I have a 52" sd Walker deck that is basically new that I don't need, if you are interested. I could send you some pics or whatever but since I'm in MT, we'd have to ship it if you wanted it. I bought a package deal walker with several decks, snowblower, cab, enclosed trailer, etc & don't need this deck. The mower had only 85 hrs with 3 implements so like I said, it's pretty new. Let me know.