• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

WTB: Lawn fertilization/spray accounts Lapeer & St. Clair Counties

fawn_boxer

LawnSite Member
Looking to purchase lawn fert/spray accounts in these two counties to fill in gaps in my existing routes. If you're getting out of the business and have a legitimate customer base I would like to talk. Compensation negotiable, and would obviously pay more for contracts already in place. Also, possibly interested in sub-contracting out for landscapers who do not currently offer treatment services (I do not cut or do hardscaping, so competition not an issue). Contact me through this site, or I can be reached during business hours at 810-614-7887. Thanks.

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
I would close this out and relocated your request to a more pertinent forum.

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LawnSite Bronze Member
I would close this out and relocated your request to a more pertinent forum.
Um,....This is a pretty damn pertinent forum for someone posting that they are interested in buying lawn care accounts! Why are you sticking your nose where it doesn't belong?

Don't you have something better to do, like starting yet another thread about equipment you want to purchase but can't afford to buy:hammerhead:

turf hokie

LawnSite Silver Member
you are fine here, gonna get the most views and get in front of the guys that are in this end of the biz, good luck

tlg

LawnSite Senior Member
Looking to purchase lawn fert/spray accounts in these two counties to fill in gaps in my existing routes. If you're getting out of the business and have a legitimate customer base I would like to talk. Compensation negotiable, and would obviously pay more for contracts already in place. Also, possibly interested in sub-contracting out for landscapers who do not currently offer treatment services (I do not cut or do hardscaping, so competition not an issue). Contact me through this site, or I can be reached during business hours at 810-614-7887. Thanks.
Your profile says you do lawn maintenance and hardscaping . Could you clarify as there would be a conflict with any company that performs these types of services.

OP
F

fawn_boxer

LawnSite Member
TLG:
The lawn maintenance referred to is the applications. Our bread and butter is being a tree service (trimming, removal, tree/shrub spraying). Added lawn spraying a few years back since we were equipped, and we had numerous requests from both homeowners and landscapers we were already subbing plant health care for. We will replace a tree or shrub for removal customers if they request to have something to fill that space. Didn't mean to appear deceptive, but have no interest in any kind of design, construction, mowing, bed work, plowing, etc. Would be happy to give you more info if you want to send me a PM.