1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

wtb mowing accts.

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by EJD Lawnpride, Mar 23, 2007.

1. EJD Lawnpride

EJD Lawnpride LawnSite Senior Member

I'm looking to buy some accts. in the collegeville area of montgomery co.

2. Mow It All llc

Mow It All llc LawnSite Member

Im not sure if you go to Limrick or not but I have 2 friends there that might needsome one.....1 of them is a BIG BIG yrd I would estimate his proprty to be 30,000Sq ft if not bigger, thats a low estimate......no fence, no trees, and no pool

3. EJD Lawnpride

I actually live in linfield, which is 2 min. away from limerick. I would love any info. I can PM you and vice versa.

4. gaulk

gaulk LawnSite Member

lawnpride do you have a storage unit behind the diner at the self storage in limerick

5. EJD Lawnpride

I did. Now I have everything at the house. I used it to hold my fert. now I don't do fert. so not much use. How did you know?

6. EJD Lawnpride

Another guy has a unit in there also. I think it is called grass roots or something.

7. gaulk

gaulk LawnSite Member

Grassroots is me, one of my guys smashed into the wall and it needs to be hammered back and i thought if you were still in one of those units i could beat it back. Well it was worth a shot, I do see you around if sometime you would like to get together and chat let me know. As i think we do a lot of work in the same developments. Good luck this season stay safe Kenny

8. EJD Lawnpride

ok. We do alot of work near each other. How long have you been in the biz? Have you taken to thr real low ballers this year? A lot in the audubon area. The lawn you cut for the wallaces was given an estimate for $25 in oaks. This is crazy