WTB Older walk behind for backup IL

thomas.creation

LawnSite Member
Looking to purchse a 36" ish walkbehind for backup. Nothing fancy or newer. Would prefer something needing work to get the cost down. Let me know what you have. Not looking to spend more than $1,000. I'm in peoria IL but I'll travel a few hours. Thanks 309-643-4061 -Tom

djagusch

LawnSite Platinum Member
Got a older (earlier 90's) Scag 36" belt drive. Kawi 12.5HP FB460v engine, manual clutch (means nothing to go bad), new belts, flat free front tires. I think I have 2 sets of blades. I bought to use if I ever needed a 36" mower, but never needed one. It was ran last year but since it has sat for most of the summer and winter carb should be cleaned again. Ran well though.

Mower could use some paint and carb cleaning besides that just adjust the deck height to your needs and you should be good to go.

Looking for $550. You are about 450 miles from me. For that price I could meet you in Madison WI area which is about 200 miles for you.

Price is below your budget (you could almost put a new motor on it for your budget) and isn't to far away. Could get to you later in the week (after the snow storm).

Dustin 715-553-fourteen eightyfour

djagusch

LawnSite Platinum Member
Here is some pics. I personally was going to sandblast or wire wheel it and give it a fresh coat of paint. But as always to many projects with very little time. Would be a great back up or part time weekly machine.

DSCF1795.jpg

DSCF1796.jpg

Top Forums