1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by awagner9, May 9, 2008.

1. awagner9

awagner9 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NW,Ohio

I'm looking to buy a plow truck if anyone has one forsale. My lease is coming due and I want to buy a good used truck. Would like to have one with a plow so I don't have to mess around getting one this fall. Thanks al

2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

3. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

I have a ford '97 100k miles with plow runs good but it has an exhaust leak $1,900 firm

4. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I have a 2002 GMC 2500HD. Gray in color, charcoal interior. Regular cab. Bedliner in the back. Put a 5th wheel in the box last year. New rear seals. New exhaust manifold installed last week. 82000 miles. Hiniker V Plow. Used 3 seasons - mostly small commercial jobs. This truck is being used as a mowing truck currently pulling a 20ft bumper hitch trailer. 5th was added as an extra truck with a 5th wheel in it in case we need to use this truck to pull one of the 5th wheel trailers. Pm your email I could send you pics. Thanks

5. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 1995 f250 with a 5.8 and a 8' fisher hd mm1. Good plow truck and have 4 studded snow wheels for it too. 5kobo