WTB Zero Turn!

RiverCityLawnCare

LawnSite Member
Looking to buy a nice used zero turn. let me know if you have one for sale! Im in central IL. Pvt message me or leave a comment!

Exmark, Toro, Scag, Wright, John Deere, Zero Turn, Walk Behind, Stander

Lawnut101

LawnSite Silver Member

dfiddes

LawnSite Member
lawnut, im about 3.5 hours away from the chicago area. looks like a decent mower! curious about the bagging system!

Ridin' Green, awesome mower, but i don't have the need for that nice of a mower ;x

OP
R

RiverCityLawnCare

LawnSite Member
lawnut, im about 3.5 hours away from the chicago area. looks like a decent mower! curious about the bagging system!

Ridin' Green, awesome mower, but i don't have the need for that nice of a mower ;x

sorry about that, i posted that with my old Name!

Lawnut101

LawnSite Silver Member

sorry about that, i posted that with my old Name!
What would you like to know? I am looking at a few mowers in MI and IN, so maybe we could work something out. I think I would be willing to seperate the mower and bagger system.

wannabamower

LawnSite Member
I have an 2009 52" Exmark Lazer Z with a little over 600 hours. I can email pictures this weekend if you are interested.

OP
R

RiverCityLawnCare

LawnSite Member
What would you like to know? I am looking at a few mowers in MI and IN, so maybe we could work something out. I think I would be willing to seperate the mower and bagger system.
what would u want for just the mower?

UMP

LawnSite Member
Looking to buy a nice used zero turn. let me know if you have one for sale! Im in central IL. Pvt message me or leave a comment!

Exmark, Toro, Scag, Wright, John Deere, Zero Turn, Walk Behind, Stander
I have a 2006 exmark lazer Z for sale, 60 inch deck, 27hp Kohler, michigan suspension seat, rops, light kit, new battery, two sets of blades, 660 hours, dealer serviced, NO commercial use. I am the original owner since new, used only on my own property. $5,500.00 cash, Cincinnati
513-345-8707, or reply here.