1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

WTS Kubota GF1800 4WD Diesel front mower. 206hrs CT

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by IveADozer, Apr 2, 2009.

1. IveADozer

IveADozer LawnSite Member

Yes it is still available. If you have any other questions or would like any other pictures please let me know and I will see what I can do.

Also feel free to make me an offer, I can't promise I'll take it but it can't hurt.

2. naughty62

naughty62 LawnSite Senior Member
    from iowa

We ran one with a hard dump bagger and blower .The guy liked its capacity .remove rear weights and slide hard bagger on the two stud and put 4 bolts in rops /fops .We also had a soft bagger .We wore the thing out .but it had a zillion hours on it and still worked .

3. majubamax

majubamax LawnSite Member

shipping would probably be to high on the west side

4. kubotafan

kubotafan LawnSite Member

I know this is an old thread and I have never used a front cut mower but I was wondering why they have been replaced by the ZTR's? I would think a front cut deck would be easier to clean.

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

They are to big and cut like crap, Atleast the toro 220d we had did not sure about the kubota