Lawn Care Forum banner

WTT: 2009 pair of toys for Lawncare set up

6K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  217cutter 
#1 ·
Looking to possible trade on the right lawn care set up. Looking for a zero turn, trailer, backpack blower and trimmer. Needs to be ready to work. Ideal set up with be 6.5x10-12 trailer, 48" Toro zero turn and Sthil handheld equipment. Looking for ready to mow rig. Only other trades would be for GM truck of value of machines. Retail for Raptor new is $8300 and bike is $6700. These were bought new as leftovers on 2011 and have only 30 hours on them. They have been well maintained and are ready to ride 100%. Looking for 10k cash or trades of that value. Also have Western 8ft plow that fits Gm 1500's to trade as well. Comes complete with new wiring harness and brackets ready to push. Please shoot me an offer. Thanks for looking!!!

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Fluid Bicycle handlebar

Gas Machine Plastic Electric blue Plastic wrap

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Vehicle door Automotive exterior

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Land vehicle

Automotive tire Bumper Fender Gas Machine

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey there, Im currently seeking only Rider ZTRs. Thanks though!! Other items that could be traded would be either a nice GM truck or truck/plow set up. If someone has alot of extra equipment and could piece a set up together, even super nice ZTR and trailer, it could be a great way to score over 13k worth of toys. Im entertaining all offers. Just taking up space since my girlfriend had surgery and no longer can ride. She rode the Raptor with me.

#10 ·
I have a 2009 Kubota 48" commercial mower with 74 hours (will increase as I use it fairly regularly) Also I have 2007 f-250 diesel and a 6x10 trailer. Looking to do some trading for a smaller truck and maybe some walk behinds and a bigger trailer possibly for an NPR TYpe truck
Posted via Mobile Device

#11 ·
I have a 2009 Kubota 48" commercial mower with 74 hours (will increase as I use it fairly regularly) Also I have 2007 f-250 diesel and a 6x10 trailer. Looking to do some trading for a smaller truck and maybe some walk behinds and a bigger trailer possibly for an NPR TYpe truck
Posted via Mobile Device
If you want, send me some pictures! Id be interested in working something out!!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.