• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

wtt or wts enclosed trailer and scag mower

pressley10r

LawnSite Member
hi, im new to this site, but not new to the lawncare biz. Want to trade/sell my v-nose 8x16 enclosed and possibly my scag cougar. Trailer is an '05 american hauler in really good shape, i bought it as a motorcycle trailer for hauling racebikes to races, then it became a landscape trailer has stainless steel shelves and workbench two braking axles lights inside, overhead vent side door stoneguard, all the bells and whistles. The scag is just not what i need anymore, i need a faster, heavier duty mid-mount mower, and its more like a walker its an 03 with 1400 hrs, 25 hp kohler 48 inch. can bag, discharge and mulch all w/ 1 deck. runs pretty good. i also need a landscape trailer. so interested in trades for trailers and mowers. or $3500 for the trailer and $2000 for the scag located near greensboro nc would deliver trailer and mower a couple hundred miles to meet someone. thanks. alex

B&D Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
What are you looking for? I may be able to accomodate you as far as a trade goes.

OP
P

pressley10r

LawnSite Member
52-60" toro exmark scag bobcat etc. as for a trailer, 6x12 or larger would be nice. ill take pics this morning. post em up this afternoon.

OP
P

pressley10r

LawnSite Member
heres some pics of trailer and mower

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

B&D Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
Looks good. I'll probably get back with you later tonight but I am defitnitly interested. How bout PMing me your phone number.

OP
P

pressley10r

LawnSite Member
i cant see where to send PMs, i must not have enough posts. please call 336,669.8631 if interested.thanks.Alex.

B&D Lawn Care

LawnSite Senior Member
I'll probably give you a call this morning.

OP
P

pressley10r

LawnSite Member
ttt....possibly willing to trade trailer AND mower for a nice ZTR midmount...