1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

wtt or wts enclosed trailer and scag mower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by pressley10r, Apr 25, 2007.

1. pressley10r

pressley10r LawnSite Member
    from NC

hi, im new to this site, but not new to the lawncare biz. Want to trade/sell my v-nose 8x16 enclosed and possibly my scag cougar. Trailer is an '05 american hauler in really good shape, i bought it as a motorcycle trailer for hauling racebikes to races, then it became a landscape trailer has stainless steel shelves and workbench two braking axles lights inside, overhead vent side door stoneguard, all the bells and whistles. The scag is just not what i need anymore, i need a faster, heavier duty mid-mount mower, and its more like a walker its an 03 with 1400 hrs, 25 hp kohler 48 inch. can bag, discharge and mulch all w/ 1 deck. runs pretty good. i also need a landscape trailer. so interested in trades for trailers and mowers. or $3500 for the trailer and $2000 for the scag located near greensboro nc would deliver trailer and mower a couple hundred miles to meet someone. thanks. alex

2. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

What are you looking for? I may be able to accomodate you as far as a trade goes.

3. B&D Lawn Care

Do you have any pics?

4. pressley10r

from NC

52-60" toro exmark scag bobcat etc. as for a trailer, 6x12 or larger would be nice. ill take pics this morning. post em up this afternoon.

5. pressley10r

from NC

heres some pics of trailer and mower

IMG_2528.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2532.jpg

6. B&D Lawn Care

Looks good. I'll probably get back with you later tonight but I am defitnitly interested. How bout PMing me your phone number.

7. pressley10r

from NC

i cant see where to send PMs, i must not have enough posts. please call 336,669.8631 if interested.thanks.Alex.

8. B&D Lawn Care

I'll probably give you a call this morning.

9. earthtrends

earthtrends LawnSite Senior Member

I've got a 61 great dane stand up with 800 hrs 23 hp kohler I'll trade for the scag

10. pressley10r

from NC

ttt....possibly willing to trade trailer AND mower for a nice ZTR midmount...