1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

WTT Snap on box for equip of equal value (Chester,VA)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by coxslawncare, Mar 31, 2009.

1. coxslawncare

coxslawncare LawnSite Member

I've got a snap on tool box I would like to trade for anything that interest me. Open to suggestions, but looking for a 36 inch stander, dump trailer, tandem axle trailer in good condition, leaf vac, walk behind leaf blower, stihl chainsaw, bed edger so on and so forth. I paid 5k for this box a few years back so please keep that in mind when making offers. This box just sits now and would like to find something that I can either make money with or have fun with. (804) 536 6194 :usflag:

edit - you can't post an email address at the site.
    thanks, Mike

P1011202.jpg

2. coxslawncare

come on throw an offer out there worst that can happen is say I say no best that can happen is a nice new addition to your shop

3. kevin81

kevin81 LawnSite Member

What are the dimensions of the box and or the model #'s.

4. coxslawncare

http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item...=17768&supersede=&store=snapon-store&tool=all TOP BOX

The bottom is 53 inches wide model number KRA5213D http://buy1.snapon.com/catalog/item.asp?store=snapon-store&item_ID=72732&group_ID=17773 for some reason the price is not listed anymore ( it was there a month ago) but was either 3400 or 3600 for the bottom.

Both boxes are the same style I just choose the smaller top box so I would have a place to set a spray can or whatever on. The box has very few scrathes and no dents that I have seen.

5. coxslawncare

make an offer