• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

X-Treme Home Make Over 2-21-08

suavematt

LawnSite Member
:waving: Some of yal' who watch the show may recognize this house from this past Sunday's episode :laugh:

No, I had nothing to do with the yard :rolleyes:
They're just kinda neighbors... A good friend of mine is a professional Window washer, & he was scheduled to do their windows and needed his long extension ladders so I just gave em' a ride over in the Big Ford. :usflag:
There's a small group of us small business owners here in Gainesville, Fl & we all like to help each other out when we're able... kind of an "apples for apples" business deal, if ya know what I mean :usflag:

Later!

~ :cool: Suave'

KPW LawnCare

LawnSite Senior Member
Long ladders for a 1 story house hahahahah.

scagrider22

LawnSite Bronze Member
KPW LawnCare,
for a 2-door short-bed Dodge Dakota with out a contractor's rack, yes, 16ft & 30 ft aluminum extension-ladders are long ; )

Later!

That was nice of you to help your friend but the highest window is only 8' high what did you need a 30' ladder for, you just wanted to be on reality t.v. haha thats is cool though.:drinkup:

OP
suavematt

suavematt

LawnSite Member
:laugh: funny boys... Nah, actually the tours for the house begin tomorrow, & as anyone in new-construction &/or home-improvement knows, caulk looks horrible on a window when the sun shines through it... & as you can imagine :rolleyes: on a house thrown together in one weekend there's caulk all over every window :laugh: Dan spent over 6 hours cleaning up all the crud on the glass & shinning all the window just so it'd look nice this weekend. But it's all good, the owners are nice folk & took his wife & him out to dinner tonight :usflag:

Later!

scagrider22

LawnSite Bronze Member
:laugh: funny boys... Nah, actually the tours for the house begin tomorrow, & as anyone in new-construction &/or home-improvement knows, caulk looks horrible on a window when the sun shines through it... & as you can imagine :rolleyes: on a house thrown together in one weekend there's caulk all over every window :laugh: Dan spent over 6 hours cleaning up all the crud on the glass & shinning all the window just so it'd look nice this weekend. But it's all good, the owners are nice folk & took his wife & him out to dinner tonight :usflag:

Later!

Maybe they will be good niebors and return the favor with an extreme truck make over! They can add a deck to that tank and you wont even have to get out, lol.