Xtreme trimmer rack

orangemower

LawnSite Silver Member
A quick search would have yielded 100's of posts for your reading pleasure on the subject. No wait, 1000's of posts......

Fencek

LawnSite Member
Before I buy, any complaints or problems? It seems that most people like the Xtreme the most. It's a little pricey compared to others.
I have one (3 set) and love it. No issues at all and keeps your trimmers/edgers stable (will not flip/spin). Worth the price imho.

OP
nola lawn maintenance

nola lawn maintenance

LawnSite Member
Wow, thanks Orange, thats some awesome advice. If you would have read my original post you may have gotten that I have searched on here for any info saying "most people like the Xtreme" but a lot of the posts that I found were a little older. Just looking for some up to date info. Don't reply to my threads unless you have useful info.

orangemower

LawnSite Silver Member
I didn't see where you said you searched the forum for the subject. Why do you need a more up to date post from others when they already posted it before? I'll reply to whatever posts I want thank you very much.

bls47303

LawnSite Senior Member
I have 2 sets 1 two place and 1 three place i love them both. Mounted them the same distance apart so it dosnt matter what trailer the trimmer goes on. Also replaced the locks with new master locks keyed the same as all of my other pad locks 1 key dose it all.

Lefet

LawnSite Bronze Member
We have em, I like em. I want to get the engine braces though. I don't like the heads bobbling.

djagusch

LawnSite Platinum Member