Xtreme trimmer racks

AMC32

LawnSite Bronze Member
Well i finally got a set of the xtreme trimmer rack for 3 trimmers. First impressions of it are good. It's definitely solid rack. I shook em pretty hard and all that moved was the trailer so I'm sure they'll last a long time. They hold the trimmers tight and don't allow any movement which is great. When they say it only takes 2 seconds to remove a trimmer they weren't lying. It is incredibly easy to use as long as you know how so I'm positive thieves won't be getting my trimmers out of it.

20140723_171842.jpg

20140723_171849.jpg

20140723_171854.jpg

20140723_184155.jpg

20140723_184200.jpg

RussellB

LawnSite Fanatic
They are great racks but I would utilize the other brackets so that the rack is supported in two spots. I mounted mine in the front of my trailer with the base bolted to the floor and the other brackets to the side rails. I also got the head supports to prevent damaging the heads.

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
I have run the 3 place Xtreme rack for 5-6 years now, first in an open trailer and now in my enclosed.

Great system, I have few complaints. I agree with above though, check for wobble when mounting to open trailer side rails. If there is movement you will want to use the other set of brackets to 'solid up' the mount.
Won't be a problem in an enclosed as you drill into the steel side supports of the trailer.

OP
A

AMC32

LawnSite Bronze Member
I have it mounted on a tubular steel frame trailer so even when I tried to get them to wobble the slightest bit they held strong
Posted via Mobile Device

southerntide

LawnSite Fanatic
It's galvanize your kids play on this stuff every day at school or the park, it is very durable we use to make playground equip. at a old welding job of mine extremely poisonous to weld on, galvanize poison will put you down like nothing else lol

These are the best racks on the market all around, stay away from those cheap crap made junglejims unless you want that thin metal to break off and the rack go through someones windshield.

I would get another silver side plate and put it on the front mounts just for the heck of it like in your 3rd pic

southerntide

LawnSite Fanatic
LS sponsor discount still applies to the racks as well

OP
A

AMC32

LawnSite Bronze Member
It's galvanize your kids play on this stuff every day at school or the park, it is very durable we use to make playground equip. at a old welding job of mine extremely poisonous to weld on, galvanize poison will put you down like nothing else lol

These are the best racks on the market all around, stay away from those cheap crap made junglejims unless you want that thin metal to break off and the rack go through someones windshield.

I would get another silver side plate and put it on the front mounts just for the heck of it like in your 3rd pic

I had thought about doing that I was just waiting for someone's opinion on here before I did so I'll put those on later today
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Forums