Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what on average is a good price to pay for a multi-color yard sign for advertising? i ve paid $25 for three color vinyl (i supplied the frames.) but i just got a price for $150 for a multi-color really nice sign. is that high?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I paid for 8 nice yard signs and asked one customer per subdivision if I can put one in their yard for a week or so. I had seven signs out, and within four days, four of them had been stolen. I would never think of stealing someone else's advertising, but I guess it takes all types to make the world go around. Needless to say, I won't waste money like that again.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Originally posted by yz250fpilot
I paid for 8 nice yard signs and asked one customer per subdivision if I can put one in their yard for a week or so. I had seven signs out, and within four days, four of them had been stolen. I would never think of stealing someone else's advertising, but I guess it takes all types to make the world go around. Needless to say, I won't waste money like that again.
Most of the time around here if there not put up on your own land, some one will take them down....:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just ordered 400 of them today just for aerations. 3.00 a piece. Yes they work better than anything, and not by just a little. My signs are printed on both sides but only with one color. You really don't need a lot of color. These are drive by things, remember. They don't sit and read it

·
Registered
467 Posts
I use the real estate signs (black angle iron frames) I supplied the frames and they only cost me $25 each for 3 color (black, silver, and green) I'll post pics soon, I gotta dig them out of all the snow:rolleyes: hehehe

Chris

My signs stop people in their tracks, I have no idea why, but for some odd reason, they're laid out good and have a good choice of color....

·
Registered
114 Posts
where is everyone getting there sings at because im looking into gertting some but some people prices are alot any one got some websites?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Randy.....I got my signs done by a local company called Xtreme Graphix. The owner's name is Mike Cotton. He has done my trucks, my signs, and the layouts for my flyers. I'll PM you his number, since I don't beleive that I'm allowed to post it on here. I'll attach pictures of my trucks so you can see what kind of job he does. I apologize in advance if the pictures come out blurry but rest assured I'm very pleased with the work he has done for me and I keep going back to him for all my stuff.

Chris

Here's one of the F-250.....

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
467 Posts
Here's the Ram.......

Sorry about this one, I didn't realize that you couldn't really see the lettering plus the salt doesn't help much. The logo is on the back door of the truck.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.