1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

yard signs

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by growinandmowin, Mar 17, 2004.

1. growinandmowin

growinandmowin LawnSite Member

what on average is a good price to pay for a multi-color yard sign for advertising? i ve paid $25 for three color vinyl (i supplied the frames.) but i just got a price for $150 for a multi-color really nice sign. is that high?

2. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

What the heck is a yard sign??

3. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

i paid $50/ea for mine last year although i only bought 3 of them, the more you buy the less they cost.

4. mickman

mickman LawnSite Member

I just had 25 signs, printed on both sides w/ my logo + metal stakes for $225.00. put one in my yard next to road & had 3 calls in 24 hrs.

5. Mark Lawncare

Mark Lawncare LawnSite Member

Yard sings work great. If your going to be putting one in front of your own lawn I would go with one with a metal frame. mine was around 100$.

6. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

If your talking about the 24"x18" coroplast signs (political signs). I had 50 signs made with 21/2 colors on both sides for $280 at http://www.witnessdesigns.com/ . I already had the stakes, but I think they are about a $1 a piece.

7. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

What he says. I bought 50 from there as well, nice signs, good work.

8. growinandmowin

growinandmowin LawnSite Member

thanks great website link

9. yz250fpilot

yz250fpilot LawnSite Member

I paid for 8 nice yard signs and asked one customer per subdivision if I can put one in their yard for a week or so. I had seven signs out, and within four days, four of them had been stolen. I would never think of stealing someone else's advertising, but I guess it takes all types to make the world go around. Needless to say, I won't waste money like that again.

10. Acute Cut

Acute Cut LawnSite Senior Member