1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Yazoo Kees Mid Max

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grizzly700, Mar 24, 2009.

1. grizzly700

grizzly700 LawnSite Member

Just bought a Yazoo Kees Mid Max 52" with a 21 hp Kawasaki. New machine with no hours,but a 2006 model. Was wondering any input on them or problems to watch for also what oil should I run in the engine? Any help would be greatful.

2. grizzly700

grizzly700 LawnSite Member

Any body out there have an opinion on this

3. musician/lawnman

musician/lawnman LawnSite Member

I run Mobil 1 10w30 Full synthetic in my machines & change the oil religiously every 50 hours. You don't have to run synthetic, but with the heat down here I like the extra protection for them.

4. ZTR_Diesel

ZTR_Diesel LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry I missed this - I may be about the only other one on here running a Yazoo-Keys machine. I did go a head and buy my '02 ZT Max 48" machine used, and it's a nice machine, however I have found the internet nearly silent on this company. You can still go to thier website, but I don't think it's been updated lately. Have they just slowly died off?

i at least hope you got a deal on your unit...good luck with it.

5. JimQ

JimQ LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Guys,

If you ever need anything, just PM. I'm part of the Engineering group at Husqvarna/Dixon/YK. Your machine should treat you well.

Take care,

Q