• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

Yazoo/Kees ZT Max

Yard

LawnSite Member
Is anyone using(or demoed) the Yazoo/Kees ZT Max. I was looking at the 61" with a 25 Kohler today at my local CT dealer($7400). It looks to have some decent features. But of course they don't have one I can demo. Anyone care to praise it or rip it apart? Thanks!

accuratelawn

LawnSite Senior Member
I have demoed a 25 61. Good machine.<br>I have a friend that runs four of them. He can't say enough good things about them.

Keith

LawnSite Platinum Member
I have had one for about a year (61&quot;/25hp) If you like the Lazer you will probably like the Kees. I paid $7100 for mine. I have had no trouble with it. It cuts good and is fast. Being similar to the Exmark you have another outlet for some parts, which doesn't hurt. I installed the hd air cleaner on mine and it works alot better than the standard Kohler filter system.

Gus

LawnSite Member
I demoed a ZT max before getting a Ferris I/S<br>Good machine similar to a Lazer and at the time about 1000.00 cheaper. Probably would have bought one but the suspension on the Ferris sounded good and in facts sure helps these old bones!!!<p>----------<br>gus....<br>

S

smoker

go to www.lawnmowers.cc for yazoo/kees. 61&quot; 25hp demo reg price $8450 sell for $6000. a better deal then the price you were quoted. It's cheaper then a lazerhp 18hp/44&quot; deck and looks identical by the way??????? probably worth paying for shipping at that price don't you agree.forgot to mention on their web site look at specials.<p><br>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: smoker<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: smoker