• CA Lessons: Landscaping To Reduce Wildfire Risk
    While there are no ways to fireproof a property, there are strategies to design and maintain landscapes for reduced vulnerability. Click here to learn more.

yazoo

turfguy

LawnSite Member
ARE ANY OF YOU GUYS USING YAZOO THREE WHEEL RIDERS? I JUST SOLD MY 1992 HYDRO RIDER AND THINK I MAY HAVE MADE A GROSS ERROR...IT DID CUT PRETTY WELL BUT THE RIDE WAS TERRIBLE..AS WELL AS SEVERAL BROKEN AXELS.....TOUGH TO GET PARTS FOR TOO!

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
What are you going to replace it with?

geogunn

LawnSite Gold Member
I have a yazoo 24 inch cut big wheel. I rarely use it commercially but I think alot of it. good luck with your replacement.

GEO

cantoo

LawnSite Silver Member
I use an old Yazoo for fertilizer application and aerating work. I took off the deck and mounted a Brinly aerator onto it, then I mounted an electric fertilizer spreader above that. It works really good and was a very cheap machine to put together. I am looking for a couple more old ones for some other toys I want to build this winter. I prefer to have a barn full of dedicated machines rather that having to change out attachments on only a few traction units. I have a new Walker with Ghs and an older Walker with a front mount sprayer on it that I built. By next spring I hope to have built an 5' wide overseeder. I am going to have to get some more pictures taken that I can put up here, maybe we can all put up pics of modifications that we have made to machines.