Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello we have an add on yellow book.com
They called today offering the banner that scrolls across the top of page when u type in say "lawn care" for $100 additional a month. It also puts our add in the top spot every time. The scroll rotates with two others for a total of three diffrent ones each time it is prompted. Has anyone uded this scroll add and if so what kind of luck have you had? Do u feel that it is worth the extra 1200 a year?

· Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like you are upset that no one had time on Friday between noon and 8 to respond to your post. Ever think that people were out working? I know after working all day on Friday, my first thing to do is run home and check LS to see if I can talk about work some more.

My question/comment to you would be this: Have you ever contacted, bought from, or even went to someones page because of a banner ad?

There are over 30 on this page alone & I've mabye clicked on 4.

Good Luck
WOW! your a really kool guy. Thanks for the great advice, u shoulod be workin in a customer service based industry, wait you do. I appreciate u taking time out of your super busy schedule, it means alot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.