• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Yippie

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
Got one more fall clean up done today, and I did an estimate for either a fall clean up (if I can get to it this year) or spring clean up.

It was cold today. Windy and light flurries. I saw two other LCO's out today working as well, so I am glad that I wasn't the only stupid one.

grass_cuttin_fool

LawnSite Gold Member
We had 20-30mph winds today and I stayed home, I wasnt gonna chase them leaves all over the yard. Hope to get out wed morn and get on it hard, If i can get 2 tom then Im taking of thurs. If not I got 3 left and im gonna try to finish this week. I dont think this weather is gonna hold very long. About 50 miles from me got white with snow today and we very seldom see any snow before Jan 1 here

dvmcmrhp52

LawnSite Platinum Member
tiedeman said:
Got one more fall clean up done today, and I did an estimate for either a fall clean up (if I can get to it this year) or spring clean up.

It was cold today. Windy and light flurries. I saw two other LCO's out today working as well, so I am glad that I wasn't the only stupid one.

It ain't stupid if you're keeping food on the table, but yes, it's getting cold and windy here as well..............

impactlandscaping

LawnSite Silver Member
It was windy and rained off and on here today. We were removing sod for a new bed install tomorrow, and as soon as we quit for the day, it got really cold. I think we have around 2" of snow now, but we'll blow it out of the beds tomorrow to get our trees and shrubs in. We still have 3 weeks or so of work , so I can't waste any daylight. At least this puts a hold on cleanups until Friday or so when the snow melts off again.

OP
tiedeman

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
grass_cuttin_fool said:
We had 20-30mph winds today and I stayed home, I wasnt gonna chase them leaves all over the yard. Hope to get out wed morn and get on it hard, If i can get 2 tom then Im taking of thurs. If not I got 3 left and im gonna try to finish this week. I dont think this weather is gonna hold very long. About 50 miles from me got white with snow today and we very seldom see any snow before Jan 1 here
Man, I wish that I didn't see any snow until Jan.