Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The scalped lawn with the clippings is a competitor . We do the one on the left , see the difference ours is green

Plant Natural landscape Land lot Tree Grass

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The scrubs mow theirs weekly the home has been for sale for a year for 350 , 000 great way to try to sell it huh ?
Below is ground shot of our edging , notice the turf is not tapered its all the same height . Now heres the kicker , The home the scrubs do I could do for the sme price

Plant Road surface Tree Land lot Asphalt

·
Registered
791 Posts
Is it just me or in that last pick is that house you can see got one bad mother of a sudsidance problem? It looks like the hole house is heading east:dizzy:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Fosters is carbonated cats pi#@ mate. I don't now anyone that drinks that crap. Your yank beer is even worse;)
I spose you probably think iv'e thrown couple to many shrimps on the Barbi to.
:confused:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Most guys I Know are drinking VB (Victria Bitter) And this is what I drunk for years but i'v moved over to Melbourn Bitter.

VB and Melbourn Bitter are both brewed in the same Vat but the Melbourn is taken from the top of the vat and is a little thiner and
leaves a bit less of a sediment tast:drinkup:

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Lawn Tek
Those pics are great. I suggest taking more and then approaching the new homeowner. The only hope is that the new homeowner won't like the way the outside looks.

You can see by the scalping and the uncut strip that those clowns are just running over it to get a paycheck.
There is potential there for you, Good Luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.