Z_spray problem

rcreech

Sponsor
I have a Z-Spray problem.

I just picked mine up and it's raining.

This thing is a BEAST.

Fired right up out of the crate, backed it out and drove onto my TRAILER and hauled her home.

It's way too early in the process, but this thing just screams quality and solid fabrication.

Max with aux tank, foam marker.
You will LOVE it!

Have fun and great luck to you!

grassman177

LawnSite Fanatic
I have a Z-Spray problem.

I just picked mine up and it's raining.

This thing is a BEAST.

Fired right up out of the crate, backed it out and drove onto my TRAILER and hauled her home.

It's way too early in the process, but this thing just screams quality and solid fabrication.

Max with aux tank, foam marker.
i cant only say you will have to be really careful with the max and aux tank/fert bins. i kept catching them on stuff and finally cut them off our max and i am way happier now, but more room to manuever!

Green Up

LawnSite Member
Need some help---Got a brand new z-spray interm. After 1 hr of use spraying three way product and 5 gals left :hammerhead::hammerhead: in the tank started having a problem. No pressure. Called LT Rich and left a message on saturday. Today is Wed. No call yet. Anyone have any Ideas. I checked filter and all valves but no luck. Thanks
Have you adjusted on the pressure control knob? Also cut back on the return valve some

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
Don't call ZSpray with problems now...they no longer exist...

Marine03112

LawnSite Silver Member
What is going on with Zspray now? How is Steel Green fairing from the lawsuit by Toro? I heard from my Toro dealer that they really don’t plan to have Zspray figured out till 2020. So sad what happened to that company.

djagusch

LawnSite Platinum Member
Don't call ZSpray with problems now...they no longer exist...
You dont own their product. You dont need their service. I highly doubt you called since you are using a different product. You cant say first hand what problems they got.

Your post is what makes the internet horrible. It's fake news. Just dumb.