Z_spray problem

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jimjohn1, Jul 7, 2010.

1. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

That Zspray is no more? That's common knowledge. Get undies out of wad.

2. GrassManKzoo

GrassManKzoo LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Kalamazoo, MI

Funny thing is that when I ordered my parts for my Zspray from SiteOne every part came in an eXmark labeled baggie... not toro or LT Rich

3. ETM

ETM LawnSite Silver Member
    from GEORGIA

So after post #22 verified what post #17 said would you like to miga(make internetgreatagain)? Show us how great the internet can be with an apology?

4. GrassManKzoo

GrassManKzoo LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Kalamazoo, MI

:popcorn:

5. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Fanatic

LT Rich doesn't exist but Z- Spray does. I need to order a tank for my Jr.36...Really looking forward to doing that. I'm about to get on their website and e-mail first.

6. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Why? Because you can get a zspray designed the same way it was. You can get parts.

It's still a zspray and one of the most productive machines out there.

I dont need to apologize to the cheap POS. Hes full of it. Maybe he should promote the bop quick mower like back in the day. It was the best ever, you know.

7. Marine03112

Marine03112 LawnSite Silver Member

Exmark is handling the change over. The president of exmark told me herself last year.

GrassManKzoo likes this.
  8. Marine03112

Ted might be easier to order through site one.

GrassManKzoo likes this.
  9. Marine03112

To be honest Exmark really isn’t going to have the change over ironed out till 2020 this is what I heard from a few toro dealers

10. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Fanatic

Yea, I had a feud with Site One a few years back that centered around a smart azz employee and me being bent over the counter on pricing on a few products because I stopped buying most of my fert from them. My shadow hasn't crossed their threshold in 7 or 8 years. I eventually forgive but I never forget when it comes to my business.
    I do have an Ex-Mark dealer local.
    I just messaged Z-Spray through the web site and took down their number to call if that fails...We'll see what happens.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
    hort101 likes this.