Zama C1Q Check Valve Replacement with Pics

roveer

LawnSite Member
Resurrecting this long old thread... I still have a few BG75 blowers and one needs a check valve. Searching the web shows places still selling them, but I don't think anyone has them in stock. Are there any alternatives to this one part? Are there any newer carbs that I could take a CV from? Are there any alternative carbs that will work with bg75? Is there any hope, or should i just send it to the dumpster? Thanks,

Roveer

jtsnipe

LawnSite Member
Brand new carb was only $27.00 at local shop. But that was a few years ago, and this place is list price. I think a carb kit was $14,00.

Last edited:

roveer

LawnSite Member
Buy at dealer these carb are tricky

Thanks for your response. I called my local dealer. 90 bucks USD. Not worth it. I'll throw it in the shed and troll the internet for either the CV or another carb. I've got a BG50 which will do for now.

jtsnipe

LawnSite Member
Sorry,checked my paperwork and it was a bg85 I worked on. I found some Chinese aftermarket like you probably have but don’t think I would take the chance.

roveer

LawnSite Member
Yeah, the only one that's on amazon/eBay that says BG75 doesn't actually fit that blower. Some I'm left trying to fix the check valve on my carb, and always looking for a replacement. Sucks because the blower is in decent shape.

Top Forums