• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

ZTR Mower

Dennis

LawnSite Member
was trying to get some info on this mower, does anyone have this style,seems like very good price from alamia.com. A case of to good to be true??<br>Thanks Denis

Retro67

Banned
Most of these mowers are made of the same steel, etc. However, design comes into play here. That mower would be good for wide open spaces. However, it is a bulky machine compared to the competition. You can get as good or better price on a more popular(easier to get parts, service, etc.) brand. Email me at retrolawn@interlink-bbs.com and I will give you a phone number to a Chicagoland dealer who sell the new Skag Tiger Cub w/21 Kawi 52&quot; for $5869. That is the highest price they have listed, so you have an idea. They carry other makes and models as well.<p>John

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
dont go with a encore....i have heard nothing but negative coments about them. never used one or even seen one being used. go with a more popular brand like toro, exmark or dixie choppers....there all great mowers

Evan528

LawnSite Silver Member
dont go with a encore....i have heard nothing but negative coments about them. never used one or even seen one being used. go with a more popular brand like toro, exmark or dixie choppers....there all great mowers