ZTR VS STANDER Which is more efficient

OP
Hurryupelectric

Hurryupelectric

LawnSite Silver Member
Whoa bro!! Didn't mean to spark a change. My opinion really doesn't mean anything lol! Do what works for you!! what do I know?!?!?!
A37C70BC-E1BC-4613-93CF-5F3119C1B1E1.jpeg

JawT

LawnSite Member
I almost ate chit the other day on my stander. I was going onto a driveway and the edge popped the front end up and made me jam the levers forward which really brought the front up. I jumped off and the safety kicked on. Lessons are fewer and further between but never end.
Haha yeah. I've taken off camber turns before at speed, left the machine and gone tumbling. Usually this is only when flying too fast around old stumps or whatever in open fields.

OP
Hurryupelectric

Hurryupelectric

LawnSite Silver Member
When on an open trailer we use fast straps to cinch down the drive wheels. They are fast and effective. There are plenty of track strap systems on Amazon that would work. That, plus the mower parking brake and heavy things stay put.
Fw/sw15 doesn’t have a parking brake, to make things worse the hydro doesn’t always hold it steady. But, because of my small trailer the Deere fits right up against the sw15 and nothing moves.

Top Forums